Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Literacy Action Project ‎(anniem)‎

I want to share this assignment with you from another of my classes. Please feel welcome to share any of your assignments you can. Google sites is easy to use, you can paste your word docs and share them with us all as URLs!

Literacy Action Project ‎(anniem)‎:
"This project is the final assignment for Literacy and Development, a graduate course in International Educational Development. Throughout the fall semester I observed literacy in several settings, and kept notes in journals, as well as artifacts of literacy (scanned and attached below). Below is a summary of this project, as it covered my 11-day trip to Ruhiira, Uganda and my experience parenting two children in various stages of literacy--a second grader and a kindergartner. Where possible, I have included video and pictures to illustrate my observations."

No comments: